You learn something new every day.

Of a more serious nature, but still just as good.

Friday, October 20, 2006

Exhaustion

I need to do something other than sleep. I have slept way too much in the past two days. That's how I make time pass. That's how I avoid thinking and worrying. That's how I rejuvinate myself after crying. I want to just sleep the rest of the day away. But I shouldn't. I need to do homework but I can't focus. Ugh. It's Friday.

I just get so worried! It drives me crazy to not be able to help my friends when they're in need. You'd think I were the one struggling. Because I do! I struggle with them! I wish I could make them see it will be okay! I wish I could just be there.

But I'm not there. We all have lives. And so I constantly worry about them and constantly pray that maybe today will be better for them. Maybe today they will be happy.

Maybe tomorrow I won't have anything to be worried about.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home