You learn something new every day.

Of a more serious nature, but still just as good.

Monday, October 16, 2006

Psychology Paper

So I need to explain something. The assignment for this paper was to choose a research article about something I'm interested in, and then write about the article--brief summary, criticism of methods. That's it. Not much on content or opinion...

I wrote the paper. I followed the directions for the assignment. I don't know if I should post it though...it's sounds cold to me (well i guess it's supposed to) because it just discusses the research methods rather than the topic...I just don't want it to sound like I'm lumping my friends with ssa into a group as if you're just some specimen to be studied. Plus I had to be a neutral third-party member so that I could provide good criticism. That was hard because the whole time my fingers were twittering to type a long opinionated essay about the content of the article rather than method criticism.

You know what I mean?

I picked too good of a topic. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home