You learn something new every day.

Of a more serious nature, but still just as good.

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Feeling Good

I've seen Roommate C for probably a total of three minutes in the past two days. I felt like a jerk at first, but I don't anymore. I feel good.

This may sound mean, but her being gone has really taken a lot of tension out of living at our house. Da Jet, Cuorderoy, and I all went to bed very happy and content last night.

I also wrote Roommate C a letter. I don't know if she's read it yet, but when she does, there's not really anything more I can do until she decides she wants to fix things. No more guilt for me.

Furthermore, Roommate C's reaction to the whole situation, her avoidance of us, her storming in and out of rooms not talking to us, is the type of behavior that started this mess in the first place. Thus, her acting like this now only confirms that we were not in the wrong in confronting her about it.

And so, today, despite the snow, I am in a fabulous mood.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home