You learn something new every day.

Of a more serious nature, but still just as good.

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Shout out to my Moho's

I think you've all gathered that there is a very special place in my heart for my Moho's. Mostly because you all are so good-looking and good-smelling...Just kidding. That's not why. I guess I just really admire all of you; you're my friends and you've taught me so many things. I just adore you.

Sitting in the Matis' home, I couldn't help but think how amazing you all are. My eyes teared up for a second because I could feel the incredible love the Savior has for you. He loves you so much. Don't you ever think you aren't good enough. Don't ever think there is something wrong with you. Don't ever let a heartless comment deter you from feeling the Savior's love, because I know he loves you.

There are lots of choices that have to be made, or that have been made. Some go for mixed-orientation marriages. Some remain single. Some choose to find a gay partner. Just know that no matter what you choose, you are good enough. No matter what you choose, the Savior loves you. And so do I.

I love you guys (and gal, in Samantha's case). I hope you know how glad I am to have you in my life; it's truly been a blessing. Muah.

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Hey, it was so great to meet you on Monday night and I just wanted to add my hearty approval to everything you said here. I hope we can hang out again soon!

3:18 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

1:08 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I am just Happy to be your FIRST Moho! Neener Neener!

1:10 PM  
Blogger Matt said...

Well that's just sweet, dear heart. i love you too.

12:43 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home